Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Well, it's affirmative. I have been tagged. Thank you Britt! That's actually a good thing because I haven't posted in THE longest time and I feel really bad about it. The past month has been a little hectic and I haven't been a faithful blogger. I apologize. Ahh..what is that I hear?? Yes, my daughter has perfect timing. I can hear her singing to herself in her bed. Hold that thought, I will return. Okay, diaper changed, and bottle perpared....this should hold her off for awhile while I type furiously.
Let's see, I had my wisdom teeth out May 2 and I will admit, it was not the funnest(sp?) procedure I have ever had, but at least I never have to have it done again. Sorry guys, I made sure to hide the camera from Brent. There will be no pictures of my chipmunkesque face. I know you all are sad. Trust me, I took one look at myself on day 2 and convinced myself NOT to look again until around day 7. My mother-in-law was gracious enough to watch Mason and Cameron for 3 days so I could try to recooperate in silence. My three days were full of naps and gauze changing and all the other fun stuff involved when you have surgery. In a weird sort of way it was kind of nice just to lay around by myself and have Brent cater to my every whim. It only happens when I have surgery. :) Kidding! All is well now and I have 4 huge holes in my head to prove it! Am I the only one that wonders just what do they do with teeth after they cut/pull them out? I mean is there some big biohazardous bag full of thousands of teeth just sitting around? I should have asked while I was still under anesthesia. Probably a good thing I didn't, for 1. I would not heve remembered the answer, and 2. I don't know if I want to know!
Okay, I have also had two deaths in the family in a matter of one week from each other. They were a great uncle and a great aunt. I was not super close with them, but it is still hard to lose a loved one.
Also, I just want to say that I have received all of your comments and I truly enjoy reading them! I don't know if I am not doing something right, but when I try to make a comment for some reason it won't allow it. Trust me folks, I am on top of it! I will get to the bottom of this little ordeal. But, anyway, thanks again for all the nice comments and I just wanted to know they have not gone unnoticed!
Now, onto being TAGGED!
1. My family (DUH) I don't think anyone has said that yet! :)
2. Believe it or not...Oklahoma weather
3. Waking up to the smell of coffee. I know, random right? I guess it just reminds me of my Mom.
1. That I will have to bury a child
2. That I will have to bury my only parent left
3. Driving in a big city (not like Ok city or Tulsa) like Houston or LA or Chicago, by myself. I really don't do well driving in big places with lots of exits and toll booths and road raging people.
1. Keep losing weight. I have been exercising for about 3 weeks now and I am starting to see the results. It is motivation.
2. Raise happy, healthy, well-rounded, considerate children
3. Meet David Beckham (his wife does not have to be around)
1. Dove Original Scent Deodorant (yes, I am odd)
2. Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar that has been in the refrigerator for a couple days
3. Johnson's baby lotion
4. Mexican food. I know I was only supposed to put three, but I didn't want my beloved Mexican food to feel left out
Facts about me:
1. I love the smell of wet grass after it rains
2. I never finish a bottle of body wash or shampoo all the way. I know there are all those kids in Africa....
3. I love animal print ANYTHING.
That is me in a nut shell. Enjoy!
I am posting some pictures of Mason's 3rd Birthday and a few other I thought were cute. Hope all is well with everyone and have a great week!