Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Fair Enough"



Yes, I admit it. I did it. I dragged my entire family to the Fair this weekend. We went on Sunday (the last day) and I can actually say with confidence that we had a good time. I had a blast because I got to people watch for 5 hours. One of my favorite past times I might add. The Fair is even better than the mall or an airport. I guess in airports you are probably more likely to see a celebrity than at the Oklahoma State Fair. Well, we did see Courtney Paris. She is a celebrity in my book! Mason had a great time. He rode the choo-choo trains with me, airplanes with Brent, rode a pony with me, and a camel with Brent. Yes, you heard me. A camel. I will leave you with the picture of "Rocket" the camel. Brent on a camel is priceless in itself. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

We love to people watch too. We go places just to do that, how funny. I wasn't sure that anyone else did this. Sounds like you all had a good time! BTW Who is courtney paris?

Mandy said...

Okay the picture of Brent on the camel did make me laugh, especially the side view, it looks like he is sliding off of the hump!

Becky said...

I love Rocket the camel - bet Brent's glad he didn't move like a rocket :)